In addition to the usual reviews and comments you would find on a horror movie blog, this is also a document of the wonderfully vast horror movie section of the video store I worked at in my youth.

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Orange

Sorry for my absence here this week, but it was for a good cause I swear. Basically all my free time last week was sucked up preparing for a short that we shot yesterday. My unbelievable crew of seven & I withstood the rather chilly elements, problematic audio and crazy squirrels inside High Park to shoot a short film that I wrote a while back.

Pictured in frame, Tonya Dodds & Jeff Sinasac.

Everyone performed beautifully and we got a huge amount of footage during the seven hours of light we had available. Now it is off to the editing room to see if we can't put all this footage together into something coherent and watchable. Stay tuned.

No comments: